heidi didn't like my 'naked people' comment, so i figured i better clarify. yes, i am an honorable student at BYU's campus, and i work for a professor doing medical drawings. my family joked that i would draw naked people, we all had a good laugh until i went to the professor the other day and he gave me my first assignment, i have to do an outline drawing of the male reproductive system. so there you go...EVERYTHING in my blog is accurate.
4 comments:
Yvonne says - "Ssssickoooooo"
Oh my gosh, that is the funniest thing I have ever heard. I can't stop laughing. That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gross.
I know, I know, more is less. I should've stopped at only a few o's.
Ryan, I just read your profile. I didn't know you liked the Flaming Lips. I saw them and Beck on the same glorious night. And can I just brag and say I've been to Ben Folds (you were with me), Radiohead (you were with me), Elliot Smith (his final show--sigh and moment of silence), and Badly Drawn Boy (even though he was wasted, it was still good). I think I must be your hero now.
Ra Ra,
Remember the conversation we had the other night when you stayed at our house? The one that I got REALLY excited about? I think you should write about THAT in your blog. Come on. Thrill us with the stuff our lives are no longer made of.
Post a Comment