Wednesday, March 01, 2006
you are probably wondering, "what is 'pretty ryan?'" i too wonder what it is also. after much thought and putting my hand to my chin, i have come to this conclusion....i don't know. i think it will create a life of its own, if it survives. it began with heidi (see moorebabies link) saying, "hey ryan, you should make a blog," and so me, being submissive and quite introvert, quickly made one on february 25th. basically i think i will 'poke fun' at the moorebabies blog and any other blogs created (not that they deserve poking, but it sounds fun, and whoever said that taunting is bad?) so, there you go, welcome to "pretty ryan," i don't know what it is. maybe i will make a t-shirt or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didn't realize how submissive you were. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I could probably use this to my advantage somehow...
OKAY RYAN, GO BACK TO MY BLOG, THAT RIGHT ((((((((((MY BLOG)))))))). NOW CHECK THE DATE(S) I STARTED IT IN NOVEMBER. I KEEP CUTTING AND PASTING AND ENTERING AND DELETING AND, WHY THE @#&% AM I EXPLAINING THIS TO YOU. YOU CLEARLY WANT TO BE ME, YES YOU DO! SO GRAB THE 1 POUND BAG OF M&ms AND GET STARTED!!!!!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY BIG ASS SHADOW!!!!!
Post a Comment