Thursday, April 20, 2006

jumpin' shoes



hey. i made some jumpin' shoes. it was a project for one of my classes. the project was to "make something." so, i did. here is a pic of them being tried out by my partner in the group. they pretty much bottom out on me and him, but still work. i had josh try them out and he (being lighter) was able to utilize them quite well. pretty cool, i was happy with them. email me if you want a video of them workin'. yea jumpin' shoes!

6 comments:

Loud Boy said...

WOW! those will make gettin the crap on top of the fridge much easier!

sugarbritches said...

What a cool thing to invent! If I weren't darn positive I'D bottom out I'd love to try them.

heidi said...

Eeeeeee!! I'm so excited to try those out. That's awesome! What class did you make those in?

heidi said...

sdddfdfeded

heidi said...

from mia

Mooryan said...

my TTE t229, like i said, the final project was just to "make something," so i obviously made jumpin' shoes.