its 1:30a.m. i am up finishing up some tasks. i finished watching "last call with carson daly.' it was then that i had the same thought i have had every other time i have watched the show...
its just sad, he's not funny, his is not tactful, and is a low grade pervert. (i guess versus a 'high grade pervert) crap, what if he reads this? OH IM SORRY MR. DALY, I LIKE YOUR SHOW A LOT! YEA LAST CALL!
3 comments:
Oh my heck Ryan, I think Gary and I have had that same conversation at least 10 times. He is THE biggest dork. I can't even stand watching it.
its just sad, he's not funny, his is not tactful, and is a low grade pervert. (i guess versus a 'high grade pervert) crap, what if he reads this? OH IM SORRY MR. DALY, I LIKE YOUR SHOW A LOT! YEA LAST CALL!
He is a super idiot, why do people like him? I don't get it. He looks like such a super fem too with his perfectly coiffed eyebrows. What a dorkball.
Post a Comment