you see, im a goal oriented guy...which means, im pointed in the right direction, but never get there. anyways, one of those goals has been to start running in the morning. well, a few days ago, i was rounding the corner to go back to my house, when i looked at the other side of our 'for rent' sign on our front lawn. (well, i should say just 'lawn,' i don't really need to diffentiate considering i have a dirt driveway as my back lawn...) you see, i don't see this side of the sign as often as i see the other, so what i saw quite shocked me, here are some snatshots of my simulated journey to the discovery...


what the. hey! i couldn't help but laugh... i have no idea how long that has been there, but im pretty proud to live in the house that bares it...sort of. but don't worry, that is the only thing it bares...that would possibly explain some of the 'prospects' checking out the house...or us. just some friday night hilaria for ya.
9 comments:
You should put a rainbow sticker on the Taurus and make a big triangle on your door--just to play along--wouldn't that be funny? Yeah.
Gary busted a gut laughing at this...peed his pants...soiled himself.
This is Gary talking:
For some reason this reminds me of something that happened at modaliti the other day. The dudes who share our space put up a printout of a laptop they had designed, along with the name of their company, on the front door. At some point, someone in the building drew a weiner (and all that stuff around it) on the screen of the laptop and we didn't notice it for who knows how long. Who does that anyway? Kids are never in the building so the thought of some grown man drawing a dong on our door made me giggle a plenty.
Yeah - a Gary comment!
That is HILARIOUS. It reminds me of when Paul's company put up a big billboard along I-15 that said, "Your logo stinks!" There was an old guy above it that looked like he was smelling something bad. Someone then took the time and effort (on a billboard!) to paint over the last o in logo, making it say, "Your log stinks!" We still laugh about that.
Hmmm...what grown man would draw a weiner on someone's door...? That's a tough one. Sadly, I'm married to one that would. I guess you wouldn't be surprised at Paul's penchant for drawing weiners on everything, but it's not something I really like to let people know. Once we were at Kmart and he left a very detailed weiner on an etch-a-sketch, propped up for everyone to enjoy. (I erased it so as not to scar any children.) Also, the last time I was giving a talk in church, I looked down to see my paper covered with assorted weiner drawings. It was his way of helping me not be so nervous. Thanks Paul!
what has "pretty ryan" turned into?! a billboard for your SMUT TALK! well, okay, i will allow it, because its pretty funny.
sorry
no! don't be sorry! i was kidding! great, thanks a lot heidi, now your sister hates me, way to go.
I just got Heidi's email about your awesome girlfriend and her work in Romania and I started feeling ashamed by my sordid comment. So I'm mostly sorry to her if she reads this.
I horse laughed at your sign. Part of my "secret immaturity" - maybe not so secret is that I LOVE when people mess with signs and billboards. I don't know why. Nothing makes me giggle more than rearranged letters etc. Funny signs I've seen, when Amy worked at the day care someone changed the sign to say "we sell kids". I laughed for days! A few weeks ago someone changed the subway sign to: Homo gay. I could go on and on. I am also one of those evil people who is horribly amused when people put bubbles in the public fountains and waterfalls.
Mandi, one of my biggest OCD fears (besides the fear of involuntarity leaping off over the railing of a very high place) is my fear of suddenly developing tourettes syndrome during a talk and suddenly shouting "shit" or "damn" or something like that. Someone drew a weinie on my talk paper would be that thing that seal my fate. I can see it now, "Brothers and Sisters, the subject I've been given to speak to you about is .. WEINER WEINER!"
Post a Comment