Tuesday, October 10, 2006

once again...i may be late...


BUT ITS STILL TECHNICALLY TUESDAY...IN NEW YORK! i everyone. yea. i came through for another week. sorry for the scare. the graph wasn't a threat. i will continue special VIDEO TUESDAY until i can't...even if it is for my own enjoyment. allrightyall. here is a cute little video about my trip to new york this past week! i left on thursday and got back on sunday. it was super fun and i loved it there! its no 'dancin' mia' but i still hope you enjoy it...

5 comments:

Loud Boy said...

super funny, loved the red-neck voice! now, don't ever be late again

heidi said...

very cute. i guess instead of calling every 5 minutes, i should've just waited for the video. greatest city on earth!

mandi said...

I'm gonna mix things up and use capitals in my comment.

Whew - I was scared it wasn't coming. I laughed, I cried, I'm very jealous. That looked way fun. I enjoyed the two pics of Tom.

Pam and Rand said...

Ryan - you seem to outdo yourself every week! That was super fun to watch - your story is every bit as good as Forest Gumps. One day you'll be on the big screen.

sugarbritches said...

I finally had a chance to watch it! Super fun too see our trip through a durn hillbillys eyes. Whew-wee! Powerful good learnin baby brother. It was the best trip ever, thanks to an easy to be around kind brother who patiently waited for the staypuff marshmallow girl to huff an puff her way up and down stairs.