doesn't get much better than that? common ryan! first your taste buds haven't tasted yummy food in months and now things don't get better than ninjas? :) hehehe just kidding. i say we spread the word around byu campus that there will be a ninja parade and see how many people we can get to come out to "not see the ninjas"! :) oh so funny!
Hey cousin Ryan, Man that was hilarious. LOL - I'm not just writing that to be trendy - I literally Laughed out loud. Hope you don't mind, but I HAVE to post that on my blog.
3 comments:
doesn't get much better than that? common ryan! first your taste buds haven't tasted yummy food in months and now things don't get better than ninjas? :) hehehe just kidding. i say we spread the word around byu campus that there will be a ninja parade and see how many people we can get to come out to "not see the ninjas"! :) oh so funny!
Hey cousin Ryan, Man that was hilarious. LOL - I'm not just writing that to be trendy - I literally Laughed out loud. Hope you don't mind, but I HAVE to post that on my blog.
that was stupid but then everyone has their stupid moments. some more then others. do you understand?
Post a Comment