okay. okay. the last contest didn't go too well...i haven't given up though, i will announce the winner later. right now i wanted to share some great holiday videos i took a couple days before goin' on the old mission. can't believe i haven't shared them before. merry christmas.
2 comments:
ryan I have totally neglected your blog! actually I've negleted everyones but I didn't know you were back posting so i missed the contest. Great videos!!! My most favorite pictures and videos are the kids crying ones. they crack me up!!! I am going to try and find old christmas video and see if tom can help me post them.
aaaahhh...that's the stuff. videos are where it's at! sorry, your contest was too hard for me - i couldn't think of anything funny. we're counting on YOU to be funny, not US! anyhoo, i enjoyed the vids.
Post a Comment