Have you ever even seen this movie?? For some reason I am thinking that you haven't. Is that right? If you haven't seen it then you need to watch it. Then you will no how to solve a problem like Maria. You get her married to Lieutenant Von Trap. That's how you solve the problem.
I solved the problem! Hooray! :) Maybe I'm not as dumb as I feel since being married to you! :) Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.
1 comment:
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
Have you ever even seen this movie?? For some reason I am thinking that you haven't. Is that right? If you haven't seen it then you need to watch it. Then you will no how to solve a problem like Maria. You get her married to Lieutenant Von Trap. That's how you solve the problem.
I solved the problem! Hooray! :) Maybe I'm not as dumb as I feel since being married to you! :) Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.
It's 1:00 A.M.
Post a Comment