(DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING)
they're anticipating heat from all the forest fires caused by lightning. And of course by careless country loving pyros
pshhhh!!! That's not heat, that's cool weather for us Arizona folk. I only wish our highs were in the 90's. We're rocking highs in the 113's....*gaspwe did get a killer dust storm yesterday though, it was straight up like in the movie 'hidalgo'
I don't think I'll go out today. That lightening symbol freaks me out.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
they're anticipating heat from all the forest fires caused by lightning. And of course by careless country loving pyros
pshhhh!!! That's not heat, that's cool weather for us Arizona folk. I only wish our highs were in the 90's. We're rocking highs in the 113's....*gasp
we did get a killer dust storm yesterday though, it was straight up like in the movie 'hidalgo'
I don't think I'll go out today. That lightening symbol freaks me out.
Post a Comment