
Holly and I just got back from watching "Dan in Real Life" at the Scera outdoor theatre in Orem. Great venue with a 'statium seating' lawn. We had both seen the movie before (great movie by the way) but I really can't decide what my favorite part was...either the popcorn tub that blew into Holly's head or the occational medium-pitched toots coming from the people above us on the hill.
5 comments:
so, i just sat down to the computer right after ryan finished writing this post. he leaned over and looked at my head closely, then pulled something out of my hair. "what's in my hair?" i asked. "popcorn," he replied.....
Medium-pitched toots? Are we talking gas here? Or a kid with a trumpet?
Either way...LOVE OUTDOOR MOVIES!!
I saw rockapella there!
Everyone says that movie is great I need to see it. Poor Holly, if one of us isn't hucking cups at her head, popcorn tubs are blowing on her head. I think one of my most embarrassing moments involved a movie and popcorn. I went to the movies w/tom or someone else, can't recall. I had an enormous tub of popcorn dripping in butter. I was getting to my seat when I lost control of my bucket o butter w/some popcorn and it dumped on top of the people in the row below us. I was SO embarrassed - it went everyone and I'm sure they were drenched in greasy butter - something I hope they never noticed until they got home. They weren't very happy about it all but the worst part was I got the uncontrollable giggles over it and couldn't stop laughing. good times.
Post a Comment