Hi. So I have a virtual filing cabinet of barely funny clips/annoying things that I alway mean to post. I hope that strength in numbers will apply here and the post will be somewhat entertaining as all their little humor particles collide.
Complimentary Towel:
Best Western Truly is the bestest...they gave me a complimentary paper towel...
This was a rip off 'sidekick' meal that turned out more like I had a kick in my side...
Complimentary Towel:
Best Western Truly is the bestest...they gave me a complimentary paper towel...
This was a rip off 'sidekick' meal that turned out more like I had a kick in my side...
THE KING LIVES!LOVE this creepy picture. Holly's Grandma had a big birthday where a family friend who is a world famous Elvis impersonator performed. This is a messed up, but great pic of Elvis reappearing to our landlord who was at the party.
CLICK BELOW ME PLEASE:
This one is probably my favorite. I have started using google reader (great by the way) and this was a feed from ksl.com of some apparent big news...

Riddle me this...
K. This came today in a costco email. IF YOU OWN A FERRARI ENZO (pictured) THAT GOES FOR AROUND 1,000,000 DOLLARS, ARE YOU GOING TO BUY A COVER FOR IT AT COSTCO? Is there really a niche for this costco? Just a thought. (decent price though...i mean, i guess if you spent 1,000,000 on a car, you better be able to afford this cover.)
So, call me sheltered, but don't call me racist. I was at K-Mart the other day when I saw this sign...WHAT? This caused for further investigation...and sure enough...
Outside my granny's home of rest...NOT ONLY ARE THEY CRIME STOPPERS, BUT THEY ARE SENIORS DANGIT. WATCH IT.

This angered me. NOTE TO Chevy, if you are going to make an awesome vehicle (the Volt), keep with it from start to finish. Look how different the concept is from the production model! Its like the bakery running their finger through your birthday cake frosting as they hand it over to you to purchase.

"Eh. Just slap a cat doodle on it and call it a cat toy, we'll sell millions."


Well. There you go folks. Hope you enjoyed it. You probably didn't, but, oh well.
..sigh.





6 comments:
African pride!
I did love it
Wow, Ryan, those were awesome. Further proof that you will kick a at advertising.
P.S. I DID know about the ethnic section because my hair needs stuff like that sometimes. Oh yeah.
Doo Gro?! Haha! I had no idea there was an ethnic section at Kmart - with a sign and everything! I am almost positive they don't have that here in whitebread Orem.
That "art" project has serial killer written all over it! Scary.
hahahaha, yea that kid that made the barbie science experiment definitely has issues...i'll look forward to seeing him on the news in the future...
love it.
I loved them all Ryan! I have a picture on my cell phone that would go well here. But does anyone really know how to get pictures off their cell phone? It says: "Violent Plants - 50% off!" I think it was at Wal Mart. Say no more.
Post a Comment