Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just endure through...its worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ5w4MkFofc

This is also good.

www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com

That is all.

6 comments:

Mark Nott said...

I've seen them both before. Both hilarious! But together their force is unstoppable.
Awesome! Thanks You!! Best Mash up ever

michelle said...

I love that site it makes my day...."someone doesn't want their hard candy" LOL the photo comments make the site!

mandi said...

I have never seen keyboard cat, but that is my favorite Walker clip - and both of them together is MAGIC! I love the cuts to the lady's suprised/impressed face. Hilarious!

I'm glad you reminded me about awkward family photos - I keep forgetting to enjoy. It's so funny!

Ruthjeppson said...

Ryan I know that you are funny, but I just did not get this video. What did I miss? as for the awkward family photos ditto Michelle. Thanks though for almost always making me laugh.

heidi said...

That video is wackadoodle. I will now look at awkward family photos.

mandi said...

I meant to comment again on this a long time ago. When I showed Paul keyboard cat, he CRIED. It is now one of our all-time favorites.