(DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING)
That's the most I've heard Tom talk since I married Valerie.
I love the pic of Tom! Has he seen it?
Ryan the picture is so dang funny, i have to show tom. ps, i never found found your blog to be anything BUT interesting!
FYI - Tom found this picture so entertaining he had Ryan add Jason's head on the guy to the right (Jason is the Head Lacrosse Coach) and he is going to post in on the BYU website - watch for it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's the most I've heard Tom talk since I married Valerie.
I love the pic of Tom! Has he seen it?
Ryan the picture is so dang funny, i have to show tom. ps, i never found found your blog to be anything BUT interesting!
FYI - Tom found this picture so entertaining he had Ryan add Jason's head on the guy to the right (Jason is the Head Lacrosse Coach) and he is going to post in on the BYU website - watch for it!
Post a Comment