Thursday, March 16, 2006



well, i was so inspired by 'star wars kid' found on ''loud boy'' i decided to make public a little 'hidden gem' of my own...

http://www.ourmedia.org/node/186891

-pretty ryan

7 comments:

Loud Boy said...

I can't open this! Help, I want to see Ryan's little gem!!!!

Loud Boy said...

It opened!!!! I saw Ryans Little Gem. quite impressive to say the least. Valerie wants to know if Holly has seen this, or are you saving it for later? Well done.

heidi said...

Ryan, in your comment on Lisa's site you said, "isn't it funny how only us 5 comment?"

Who is us 5? All I can count is me, you, Mike and Lisa.

I'm glad to see Mrs. Loud Boy has joined in!

Does Yvonne have you call her and read these to her over the phone? That's no fun. Maybe we should set up a favorites page for her so she can just click and not destroy the whole computer (as she fears she will).

Loud Boy said...

Ashby ask: Does he know what he is doing?

Madisen says: I want lessons, he's a professional (professional retard).

Kamrie says: Keep him away from me! I'm scared, really really scared.

Mooryan said...

RESPONSE:
ASHBY: I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM DOING.

MADISEN: IF YOU WANT LESSONS, I WILL TRY AND FIT YOU IN, HOWEVER, BEING A 'RETARD' IS FOREIGN TO ME.

KAMRIE: WHO ARE YOU ANYWAYS AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY BRONSON?!

Loud Boy said...

Bronson Says: Okay, so he thinks he is dancing? Why does he keep going out of sight, is he getting a drink or something? I do not think he is very good at this cuz he keeps leaving to get food or something else. Dad, this is very weird!


(Ryan, Kamrie is Madisens friend)

sugarbritches said...

This is hilarious ryan. I laughed so hard. I showed Tom, he laughed, sort of, he doesn't understand our humor. He gets perplexed by abstract humor like that. But he did laugh a bit.