Friday, March 24, 2006

undo


"oh, what did i ever do without 'undo,'
thousands of word would have to have been retyped,
hundreds of pictures would have been spliced,
oh, what did i ever do without 'undo.'"
-(an original poem by "pretty ryan")

6 comments:

heidi said...

No more lost treasures.

Undo is the greatest.

heidi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Loud Boy said...

I want to undo this whole week!

sugarbritches said...

I need "undo" often - especially when I am typing fast and misspell "sugarbritches"..have to be careful on that one. Off the subject, imagine my embarrassment trying to explain my email address to my bishop who need it for his contact list.
PS. super curious about the deleted comment..do tell Ryan!

Mooryan said...

i wish the comment deleted WAS scandelous, maybe i could make one up for you...but special heidi for some reason sends two of them a lot. i think she just gets excited. notice the correlary between when i posted and when she commented...i rest my case.

heidi said...

Hey! I can't help it if I have nothing better to do!

My retardo connection is so slow that I click the button more than once, thinking that it will go faster, but it just ends up posting the same comment over and over. Argh.