
okay, this is more of a story starter for those who have had experienced it...kind of a moore tradition. you know, the usual...you arrive to the second grade. sit in your brown faux wood desk and reach in your stained yellow tote tray for a fancy pencil from the machine by the principal's office. suddenly you sense it...something is not right. did you wet your pants again? no, that is a different sensation. this is more of a scratchy tingle. hunkering down you shyly go tunneling upwards to find the culprit. inching around in the dark, you find it, but what is it? grasping, you pull it out for a silent victory when suddenly you realize it is not exactly a price to be paraded about to your classmates...but it is too late. there in your hands is the signature article of clothing that has plauged the offspring of lester and yvonne throughout their lives. yes, the dreaded black stretch sock. you stare at it in your chubby, sweaty hands. it stares back with a menacing staticky glare. why here? why now? why no fabric softener? yes. strike one up for the dreaded black linen of LG moore. the stactic stuck sock has struck again. pulled out at the most in opportune time for all to enjoy...what is your story to share?
7 comments:
So, you're calling yourself a "no one". You commented on my Video Thursday, even negative comments count. As for copycat or dead blogs, which one is worse? I say neither. I say cry-baby complainers like you are the bad bloggers. Now, Thanks for the half complement about making something look really cool! Oh, and thanks for the inspiration.
POSTED FOR THREE DAY AND STILL NOBODY WANTS LEAVE YOU ANY COMMENTS. Hmmm, MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND A NEW HOBBY. GO BACK TO DRAWING WEE WEEs AND SUCH.
hahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaha
ry, i loved your sock story. i don't have a story to share that would even compare (that rhymes). good job.
My internet hasn't been working lately. It stinks! And my battery is going to run out soon, so I've gots to go. Good socky story.
Why was it always the sock? Why did none of us end up with a panty stuck to us? I'm not complaining mind you, I'd rather have the sock. It's just weird. Speaking of moore family laundry. We had first moved back to utah from Montana and I was 15 and going to a new high school, very hard, no friends at first and was self conscience. Anyway, Alta had a big "scabbies" scare. These little bugs would get under your skin and cause a red itchy rash. I was horrified over this, but was even more horrified to find my legs, from the knees down were red and itchy and rashy. I was really freaked about it. I didn't want to tell anyone lest I become a pariah before I even became known. Finally, after much freaking, and trial and error I determined that my "scabbies" was caused by our cheap new detergent mom had bought (Oh mother, silly cheap mother). I always wore knee socks and since they fit tightly, that was what caused it. I've never worn knee socks again in my life.
these are great entries, but am i created it to share 'pulling the sock out' stories...am i the only one who this happened to?! victims, unite and come forward!
Lisa!!! What do you mean you had a red, itchy rash on your lower legs when we moved here? I did too!! Mom even took me to the doctor. He told me I was allergic to peanut butter and chocolate!!!!! How come I didn't get the detergent verdict? Ryan, I to had the black sock happen. I am not sure how I handled it. I have blocked out the memory....(as have I of all of my memories.....)
Post a Comment