hey.well, now that i have figured out how to post videos on my blog, i am announcing a new segment to be added to "pretty ryan." it is titled, "pretty ryan's video tuesday" (until i think of a cooler title, which probably won't happen.) Meanwhile, to kick off this new segment, i have a special treat for you. this was filmed at madisen and katie's gymnastics extravaganza...enjoy.
4 comments:
THIS IS FUNNY!! I now know why Amy is so afraid of the internet. Good job Ry Ry!
I'm so glad I saw that in person (I don't think my slow internet can handle a video). HILARITY. I'm looking forward to 'video Tuesday'.
I guess I should start "video Tuesday" now! just because you have all the techno-powers and knowledge of how to post everything doesn't give you the right to call my blog lame! I have a good blog and I like it just the way it is!
How about ((((VIDEO-THURSDAY)))
Post a Comment