Monday, June 05, 2006

cutest bat girl around

mia and i had the opportunity to spend some quality time together this weekend. i changed her diaper, she put a small christmas stocking on my toe, i taught her the word, "gross," it was a good weekend. she is cute as a button...but, this comparison did scare me a bit...


7 comments:

heidi said...

She's freaky! Those two are too close. And then she starts talking in her "redrum" voice. Yikes!

sugarbritches said...

That's rather creepy! That "bat baby" always freaks me out. Time for Lisa's long strolls down memory lane. It reminds me of when I was 13 and living in Montana. This girl moved in down the street and we both were one of the few who lived on the hill and were bused across town to this ghetto school. Kim was super fun, naughty and became super popular and I became popular by association. One night I slept over at her house along with a bunch of other girls. Her mom took us to see "It's Alive". It was an R rated movie about an evil baby that eats people. At this point in my life I'd never even seen a PG movie so this movie FREAKED ME OUT BIG TIME! That scary baby looks like the bat baby and it would cry like male cats when they fight. Now I'm scared.

sugarbritches said...

PS. Sorry Mom, I guess my secret is out.

Loud Boy said...

My only hope is that Mia grows up to have the Halloween DNA. With that face she has a great start.

holly fay said...

ryan that's funny. heidi you're awesome, i'm glad you took that so well.....i'm not sure i would have!

Jaime said...

That is so funny. The sad thing is- it's pretty close! My Grandma rented Halloween for us kids one night while the adults played games (they didn't know what was playing downstairs). I don't remember it being scary, I just remember it getting really quiet when there was a naked lady. nice.

mandi said...

Good show for 9 year olds, Grandma! Did she even know what rated R meant? I remember that well. Funny.

I need to show Paul this! He will love it. He always buys the Weekly World News.