
im sick of the sisters pleasing mom so much, it is knocking gary and i off of the totem pole! so, thats it, i have a big announcement...I AM PRIMARY PRESIDENT ALSO! its a little low key as it is in the singles ward, but i didn't want to be left out. now, i need any suggestions for sharing time...and ideas for a bulletin board, im thinkin' bright blue with flowers everywhere...also a good concoction to get glue and glitter out of carpet.
4 comments:
Ha ha ha. Awesome Rynan.
Do we call you "Madam President"? I mean . . . oh crap, what do I mean? I want to be the president of something.
Ryan, what is your good news? Mom called and said to call you but wouldn't say what it was about, just that you had really good news but only you could tell us. hee hee. Bulletin board Ideas? I know where you can steal the homely blue w/flowers theme. Glitter? why I should copy that idea!
I do have to say it's about time the girls had a chance on the totem pole. Since Gary and Ryan are the crabs in the bucket on the top of the pole and the girls just sit on the bottom pushing them both up. neener neener.
Post a Comment