Tuesday, July 11, 2006

PRETTY RYAN ON BULLYING



VIDEO TUESDAY IS BACK! sorry to all my video tuesday fans...all 2 of you, (hi mom!) i have just been busy and planned on putting together this video a while ago, but it has taken #7 priority for a while. but alas, it is here and video tuesday is back. enjoy.

(wow, this randomly generated movie screenshot sure perks your curiousity.)

5 comments:

Loud Boy said...

Ry-anne, We cant hear this! Please fix the volume soon!

Mooryan said...

you just gotta 'crank it!' i did it and it works okay...let me know if that still isn't sufficient.

Loud Boy said...

no!!!!! you can not count these as posts. I fiddled with my lame-hamster-driven computer and I was able to hear your video. Yo mama is going to be so mad 'alpha-female'. well done, nice job. bravo-bravo.

heidi said...

Another Video Tuesday success. That was awesome (despite the volume problems). Good job R man.

sugarbritches said...

I must be a tard I couldn't hear it well either, but I'll try again, but the beginning commentary and the video are GREAT! It's so dang funny! I was powerful amused.