Oh my heck I laughed so hard!! Was he asked to sing improptu? If so, well then maybe he might not remember the words. But if he wasn't, HOW EMBARRASSING!!! That was so so SAD! He didn't sort of not remember, he BUTCHERED the song. I hope it wasn't impromptu because the world won't let him forget it! Man I'm brushing up on the words (not that I need help - duh) just in case I get asked, but I won't hold my breath.
That is SO funny! It brings up so many questions - WHY did they ask him to sing in the first place?? He's not the greatest singer anyway. And WHY WHY WHY wouldn't you print out the words if you didn't know the dang song?? In front of all those people?!!! So sad and yet so very funny.
5 comments:
way funny ry-anne!
Oh my heck I laughed so hard!! Was he asked to sing improptu? If so, well then maybe he might not remember the words. But if he wasn't, HOW EMBARRASSING!!! That was so so SAD! He didn't sort of not remember, he BUTCHERED the song. I hope it wasn't impromptu because the world won't let him forget it! Man I'm brushing up on the words (not that I need help - duh) just in case I get asked, but I won't hold my breath.
That is SO funny! It brings up so many questions - WHY did they ask him to sing in the first place?? He's not the greatest singer anyway. And WHY WHY WHY wouldn't you print out the words if you didn't know the dang song?? In front of all those people?!!! So sad and yet so very funny.
That's painful.
Post a Comment