Tuesday, July 25, 2006

pretty ryan gettin' his groove on...

so. i think the internet is making me more confident. well. maybe not confident...what would you call posting numerous embarrasing videos of yourself for literally whoever to view, and not really caring? probably stupid. so i guess the internet has made me more stupid.
anyways.
this 'pretty ryan video tuesday' was very impromptu. having gone to a concert the night before this was filmed, the band (some old high school buddies of mine, check 'em out...www.kidtheodore.com, pretty good stuff) played a song called 'lonely angel,' (check it out at the previously mentioned website.) well. as you can hear at the beginning there is a simple clapping part. well, wanting audience participation, we all joined in the clapping. for the life of me i could not keep the stupid beat! try as i might i felt like homer being beat by the mouse that had faster reflexes than him. so. the next day, i had a few minutes to kill before i could go to work, so i stopped by my nephews place, 'borrowed' his brother's guitar, and we jammed. the drum beat is an original by austin. not bad for a 10 year old! oh. pretty ryan's guitar strum is original also in case you were wondering. the video is stupid, but funny...hold out for the latter half as that is the best part.

6 comments:

Loud Boy said...

Hey STUPID, you suck!!!!!!!!!!

Loud Boy said...

I mean, Hey you ROCK! I'm sure you'll get at least 7 comments on this video!!!! Keep up the good work, you are amazing, no really, I mean it, you are amazing!!!!!!!

Loud Boy said...

I thought you would have at least 3 comments by now . . . Oh, you do have 3 comments.

mandi said...

I don't care what anyone else says (or doesn't say), I enjoyed it!

heidi said...

Wow, Ryan, awesome! I'm glad Gary showed me this--I totally missed it. This for sure deserves 20 comments.

Mooryan said...

are you being sacastic?