Tuesday, August 15, 2006

ah. you are back video tuesday.

well mandi. you did your part. so i will do mine (its that integrity thing i wrote about two posts ago...) VIDEO TUESDAY IS BACK! for the time being...luckily i have some ideas for the next few weeks. not really much else to say. this is dedicated to you mandi for your bravery and courage you've shown this week...enjoy.

6 comments:

mandi said...

Ummmm.....I'm honored? Maybe I should see it first.

heidi said...

So that's where all her pent-up anger comes from.

mandi said...

Thank you Ryan! That was a great video tuesday! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Loud Boy said...

bravo, Thank you Mandi, Thank you Ry-anne. Well done! five stars * * * * *

Jaime said...

I have never experienced Video Tuesday before. I have to say - I've been missing out! That was very funny. Darth Mia.

sugarbritches said...

Toddlers today have become quite a problem. I hear Mia has even formed her own posse. Cayden is Big Budda, right hand man. Mishizzle rules with an iron fist and no one messes with her boyz.