Thursday, August 17, 2006

family look alikes...

ya know we all think it. yeah. family look-alikes. here is a quick list of some we have thought of so far...(kudos to gary for the rendering of 'dutchboy austin' this has been a favorite of mine.) so. enjoy and comment or email me more of MOORE FAMILY LOOK-ALIKES!

CLICK ME! CLICK ME!

7 comments:

mandi said...

That is SO funny! They are all so close. Especially Brad Pitt.

Can I have your email address? I want to show you two of my picks.

sugarbritches said...

That is too good and amazingly close! See Mike - everyone sees it! The Hank Hill one is perfect. Alex IS bobby hill by the way.

heidi said...

No, RYAN is Bobby Hill! (I guess he's kind of out-grown it).I like the Gary as Johnny Knoxville one. He's hot. That is way funny. Mike P. is totally Hank Hill. And Seth is totally Star Jones.

sugarbritches said...

You are right about ryan being bobby hill. I don't get the star jones thing either.

Mooryan said...

sorry ya'll was outta town for a few days so couldn't respond. glad you liked the hilarity. okay. the star jones and seth thing is just a joke. obviously there is no resemblance, in fact, quite the opposite. keep sendin' those pics! thanks mandi, i love the ones you sent and will feature them soon!

Loud Boy said...

YEAH RIGHT . . .Brad Pitt . . . NOT

Jaime said...

The only resemblence I could see was Brad Pitt/Ryan.