Tuesday, August 22, 2006



wow. i can't believe it is already video tuesday again. it is right? (checking calender...) yes, yes it is. okay. background to this video is this. my close friend, jon, got home from his mission to japan a few weeks ago, so we all got together as 'pals' after over 3 years. it was very fun, but semi-awkward as they wanted pictures of us all together. this video is a silly compilation of the events that took place there. enjoy! (by the way, this isn't supposed to be 'touching,' its supposed to be funny. pretty ryan don't do touching...well, sometimes.)

8 comments:

heidi said...

Awwww. How touching. Except for the part where Josh kisses the doll...creepy. Good song.

sugarbritches said...

Too funny Ryan. That's a seminary slide show for sure!! I did feel a tear, briefly. I'm glad you were OK, it was super scary.

mandi said...

I couldn't stand how touching that was. That was funny. And nice bum.

Loud Boy said...

I thought you said that Josh was a shy-guy around girls? I would never have guessed that by the way he was whoreing on that doll! and nice tumble out of the swing!

Jaime said...

Who was making you guys take all those awkward pictures? poor boys. The swing jump was pretty sweet.

mandi said...

What happened to the special girl post?? That was the funniest!! Please put it back.

Mooryan said...

mandi...it never left... isn't that just like life? sigh. seriously though. you scared me, i thought blogger flagged it as inappropriate or something, but i got on, and it was there...phew.

holly fay said...

i'm so sad that i can't watch your videos!!