

okay. so im walking through the BYU library and im passing the 'resource center' where a dedicated special needs student is plugging away on her specialized computer. i look over at her desk, with her mouth open uncontrollably. 'man, im tired,' i think, 'why is she staring at me like that?' suddenly, reality kicks in like a kick to the groin. 'oh.' i realized that my tiredness had insued a slacked jawed yawn. the glare suddenly made sense and continued til i was past the protective windows. if i was making fun of her on purpose. terrible. if i wasn't (which i wasn't,) then this story is hilarious! type on special girl!
3 comments:
Phew is right. I'm so glad this post made it back. That is the funniest ever! I hate it when I'm acting all special needs and someone special needs is watching. That's the worst. Hilarious!
ryan that's so sad! but funny. sigh. i like that picture of you.
Hey! That was me! The family has never brought it out in the open about my special needness. Until now, thanks to you!
Post a Comment