its video tuesday again! [scattering clapping, a few coughs...] im glad you all have joined me again, even though 1/2 my viewing audience...all 3 of you, are, at this point, still in chicago. safe travels.anywho. this weeks is what i like to call a 'retro video tuesday.' i talked my dad into buying a VHS/DVD-R to burn all of our old family videos onto DVD, that way, instead of taking up two drawers, it will take up a DVD case. anywho. this is a funny clip ran acrossed. are we sure gary is ready for another child?!
don't worry...i think he is.
10 comments:
Gary had so much anger in his youth. But, i have to agree with him you "DUMB-CRAP" {{{{DON'T LICK THE SPOON AND PUT IT BACK IN THE BOWL}}}}. YOU SICKOoooOoooOoooo!
and the whole time your mom stayed so monotone. Was she on drugs or what. I think a little 70' reefer was stashed in the pantry at your house. hum? one might think?
great, now y'all will know what a yarsehead i was in my hard-guy teenage years. i think my mullet caused it.
Yes Ryan you lived up to your name in this Video Tuesday - what a cutie! The squealing however, was not cute. I think I would have become a bit angrified myself. Was that really Gary taunting you? I've only seen a very mild mannered Gary. A clearer view of the mullet would have been good.
I think we should change your blog address to "Screaming Ryan". However you really are pretty, Pretty Ryan. Gary seemed like the typical annoyed Big Brother. I could totally relate.
I don't know why I am so fascinated by every nuance of this video clip. I've watched it at least five times. First I'm struck by how cute little pretty ryan is, and love the hilariously high voice and slightly gay swish of his hand as he says, "some little cereals and some milk!" Then there's angrified Gary, with a simmering rage, who completely ignores his mother's (half-hearted) pleas to be nice to baby ryan. Then there's ryan's squealing and pleading eyes as he looks to mommy for protection. It's all very funny. By the way I have to see a picture of Gary's mullet NOW. Please make that your next project.
I'm also intrigued with Valerie's cameo and want to know more about the "hot date" she speaks of. I'm also very jealous of her perfect 80's do. I always wanted my hair to go like that and it never would.
Three cheers for retro video tuesday!
Holy dumb crap I've never laughed so hard. I do have to say, Gary came back from his mission a kinder gentler gary. Ryan you dumb crap, why did you lick the spoon, plus did anyone notice the back wash dribble back in the bowl? Shudder. What was it by the way? I'm sure glad my sibling abuse isn't caught on tape...well that I know of...that's probably next week. I recall wacking natalie with a hair brush quite brutally. She deserved though, but I don't know for what.
I just watched it again today for the 5th time. That clip is SO funny. Ryan what is in the bowel and what are you saying after the dumb crap comment mom asked if you want another spoon? I can't hear it.
sorry one more comment. did anyone notice gary licks the spoon (out of camera range) after taking it from ryan. too funny.
Yes Lisa we noticed, but did you see him tap the spoon back into the bowl after he slaps Ryan and takes it away?
Angrified Gary is hilarious. I've never seen that side of him. Thanks for the rare footage.
Post a Comment