Friday, September 01, 2006

my dear mother...

this just barely happened. i was typing to holly over 'google talk' and asked my mom if she wanted to type her anything. she got scared, but i 'manhandled' her into that chair...here is what transpired (with her permission...)

"hi holly iam very sorryn tAT I HAVCE3N'T W EMAILED I= I DO THINK OF YOU ALOT MAND PE=RAY FOR YOU ALOT MALSO =. NYOU ARE INCREDABLE AND I ADMIRE YOLOUM VERY MUCH. (i AM TYPING WITHOUTM MY GLASSES AND CAN''T SEE WELL"

bless her heart. well, in her defense, i was listening to a talk this morning by elder oaks who said he still uses a manual typewriter.

(oh, and she yelled to dad, "I CAN SMELL EVERY ROOM YOU'VE BEEN IN!" hilarious! i gotta remember that!)

4 comments:

holly fay said...

ryan your mom is the sweetest person in the world! i thought it was so cute what she wrote (and how she wrote it). that's classic what she said about your dad! hehehe. i know my mom can totally relate.

holly fay said...

oh! and.....i can't believe you "manhandled" her into the chair to make her leave a comment! thanks a lot ryan! :)

mandi said...

You always have the best stories - so simple and yet so funny. Why the repeated use of the equal sign? It seems so out of the way. Maybe she was trying to delete her mistakes. W=aY toO FUm=knny!

heidi said...

I have FOR SURE said that to Gary before. He stinks sometimes. Shhhh...it's a secret.