hey ya'll. sorry. this weeks video tuesday is kind of a 'cop out.' i am running out of these kind of videos! i started back at BYU today, so things are probably gonna start being really hectic, but that is no excuse. video tuesday must go on. i sneak peaked this video at a family reunion over the weekend...so i guess this is really just for mandi...and whoever else watches video tuesday.SUMMARY. okay then. a couple of months ago, my mom was cookin' somethin' which caused some crazy scary airbubbles or somethin'... the rest is self explanitory.
cheers!
pretty ryan
4 comments:
What a cute mom you have! Does anyone else think of Diane Keaton when they watch her? What was she cooking?
Your mom IS really cute.
I'm glad you know that our entertainment comes before any schoolwork or serious matters.
Why is this just for me? Am I the only one that cares about video tuesday? Maybe I better take a semester of GET A LIFE.
Your mom is so funny. She reminds me of Diane Keaton too. Is that you laughing or Gary?
So what's in the hopper for tomorrow? I can hardly wait!
Post a Comment