okay. so. this past weekend, my dad, brother, and a handful of brother-in-laws and kids all went to elmo utah. thats right. elmo utah. when people asked what i was doing that weekend, or ask me now what i did this weekend, it is always hard to explain. how do you explain elmo? well. that is the feature of video tuesday this week. it is summarizing elmo and what we did this weekend. it was a memorable trip indeed. so, sit back, relax, and learn what elmo is all about...kind of...(by the way...mike peterson, my brother-in-law, grew up in elmo utah, this is his old homestead)
6 comments:
Elmo is #1 on my vacation list
I want more synchronized motor-scootering!
How did I know that's what Elmo looked like even before I watched? The tire rolling off the roof was much more than my imagination could handle, however. I also want more synchronized scootering. Maddie was watching it with me and said, "That's Gary? With his shirt off?? He always wears his shirt!" As opposed to pretty ryan who is frequently shirtless? I don't know, but I found that amusing.
I'm proud of your faithful video-tuesday-ing!
Yes - Elmo is just how I remembered when we were fortunate enough to have the Rasmussen Family Reunion there. The house was different (it was more a pioneer style), but the yard was definately the same - I swear the cars were identical to those in the video. I really wonder why Heidi opted to stay home??? The synchronized scooters were magic! Total art!
shhhh....it's a secret.
wow...elmo! It was more than my imagination could fathom...everyone needs an elmo at their fingertips, it's every young boy's dreams. Hmmm...i was thinking...family reunion 2007...at Elmo Utah!!!! What do you think, any takers???
Post a Comment