
hey ya'll! my wicked rad cousin needs some attention. he has a established a wicked cool blog, but i don't know if anyone knows about it! plus, he probably updates it a lot more than me these days. so, here it is, check it out, and say hello. pretty ryan totally endorses this blog. if that means anything at all... http://www.davesmaison.blogspot.com/
dave and i have been good friends for a while. he would support his white and suptle cousin in those crazy water fights at the grandparent's pool many a year ago. good memories.
2 comments:
Wow...i don't mean to be the one to say it, but DANG we look good!!! We's two sexy brotha's! I give us a 10.9 on the hot or not website...in comparison with all the other chikas!
At first, I thought, did I click on the wrong website, is the GQ? But no, it was my special brother and cousin! Well not THAT kind of special.
Post a Comment