Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


it is a schmorgashboard of halloween goodies. hope you enjoy and have a happy halloween. peace out.

6 comments:

Dave & Elyse Hyatt said...

Wow...cool news coverage!!! Makes me feel like I was there...sorta. Happy Halloween from everyone here in MESA!

heidi said...

I love how cynical you made Michelle.

Your whole family does the best Halloween costumes. Your poses were awesome too.

Jaime said...

Your family Halloween party looks awesome! I love my hippie sis - good costume Heids.

yo mama said...

THAT WAS AWESOME! How cool that it got news coverage. Way to go Waters on the amazing Haunted House. . . Way to go Ryan on the cool video---LOVE EM, LOVE EM, LOVE EM, Way to go Lisa on the party. Man, I have a cool family!!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!!!

yo mama said...

I showed your video to Grandfather & Grandmother. They were so amazed. Kept saying, "so how does he do that, etc. etc." I'll have to sort of prepare them (he, he, he) before I show them some of the others. (Just kidding--they are all awesome)

mandi said...

I saw the very end of that on the news (not knowing it was the Waters) and I was laughing how Michelle just totally shut that nerd down. He's so lame. Cool vid and cool house and cool party!