Wednesday, October 25, 2006

sorry.

i know, i know...im very late. im sorry all 3 of you. school and work have been super busy, but a lot of it is over for now! yea! i love this video...keep in mind that all i did was place the video with the song...it syncs pretty well. our own little 'numa-numa' man. bless you kyle.

11 comments:

Loud Boy said...

This one is sick on so many levels!

sugarbritches said...

Oh Kyle you crack me up! That song goes perfectly with his dancing. He's going to hate us all when he's 16.

wahwee said...

We have been looking for a new dance studio & teacher for Madisen. Is Kyle available?

yo mama said...

Save this, he can use it on the wedding video some day!

heidi said...

Aw. I love Kyle. Ask me to tell you a funny story about him. Weston gave me some dirt.

Jaime said...

If we just could all be like Kyle...

Valerie - if you are really looking for a good dance place I know of a good one here in Riverton.

wahwee said...

Jaime - You do? What's the name of it? Do your girls take there? Give me the scoop.

Jaime said...

It's called Definetely Dance and it's a lady in my ward who has a studio in the basement. My girls take there and they love it. They do Jazz, cheer and clogging. She's pretty cheap too.

wahwee said...

Thanks for the quick response. I will give you a call next week to get the details.

Dave & Elyse Hyatt said...

I personally love the latex glove...adds a little spunk if ya know what i mean.

mandi said...

I think even Tom Cruise would agree with ritalin here.