Our family is so easily entertained....By way of explanation for those of you who were not there on Sunday....Alicia went to join Cayden on the Lovesac and noticed that he bounced up in the air.....this event was followed by the disturbing images viewed on your computer. ATTENTION: NO TODDLERS WERE HURT IN THE FILMING OF THIS VIDEO.
I love the look of terror on everyone's faces as he flies through the air towards the floor or wall and then laughing. Cayden never looks worried - so cute. I want to be little again!
3 comments:
Two words: child endangerment!
Our family is so easily entertained....By way of explanation for those of you who were not there on Sunday....Alicia went to join Cayden on the Lovesac and noticed that he bounced up in the air.....this event was followed by the disturbing images viewed on your computer. ATTENTION: NO TODDLERS WERE HURT IN THE FILMING OF THIS VIDEO.
I love the look of terror on everyone's faces as he flies through the air towards the floor or wall and then laughing. Cayden never looks worried - so cute. I want to be little again!
Post a Comment