Tuesday, November 21, 2006

happy thanksgiving!



hi all. happy thanksgiving. it has been two years since i've gorged with my fam, so i am especially excited! this video tuesday is not necessariy hilarious, or even entertaining, but sentimental, and hey, pretty ryan is capable of that too! enjoy.

9 comments:

Loud Boy said...

Hooray! You’re back!!!! Well done Pretty Ry-ry!

wahwee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
heidi said...

I loved the music and the little dings. Tom looked like Magnum PI and Hillary was so cute. Nice job Ryan!

sugarbritches said...

I love thanksgiving. We are a lucky family to have a mom who goes to so much trouble to make our holidays so memorable. no one in the world has thanksgivings as nice as ours. it's weird to remember when we had such a tiny (not girth) family and we all fit easily at one table, kind of miss that. wouldn't give up on having all the kids but wish we could all fit easily at one table again. looking forward to tomorrow and friday, my favorite two days of the year! pigging out and laying around! yeah! hambone here I come!

mandi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zak said...

I hate to complain, Ryan, but BYU will no longer allow youtube videos to play at all, even from your blog. I always look at these at work so I can no longer enjoy video tuesday. weep.

zak said...

um i updated my blog so come and look at it

zak said...

um this is zak rogers that updated my blog just so u know

yo mama said...

Video is great but my gosh, look at that beautiful feast! You put us all to shame!