She is so wrong to encourage you like this. See Ry-ry, this is how the ‘bloods’ work. They give you false compliments to keep you going down the wrong path. They (the bloods) think this is the way to build confidence and boost your self worth. The ‘non-bloods’ however, they tell it like it is. No sugar coating for us, we want you to know that disappointment is a normal part of life and you should just deal with it.
hey. do i need to break you two up? i will not have marital disputes on my blog! thanks for your support wahwee, and a SHAKE OF THE FIST to you loudboy!
MIKE, YOU ARE SUCH A GOMER! YOU CAN'T MAKE A COMMENT, SPELL A WORD WRONG, AND THEN DELETE IT, PRETENDING THAT YOU NEVER WROTE IT, AND THEN WRITE THE SAME COMMENT BELOW MINE (INCLUDING THE WORD SPELLED CORRECTLY, THANKS TO ME)!!!!!
MIKE, YOU ARE SUCH A GOMER! YOU CAN'T MAKE A COMMENT, SPELL A WORD WRONG, AND THEN DELETE IT, PRETENDING THAT YOU NEVER WROTE IT, AND THEN WRITE THE SAME COMMENT BELOW MINE (INCLUDING THE WORD SPELLED CORRECTLY, THANKS TO ME)!!!!!
Valerie the ‘comment stuttering’ makes you the gomer! And Ry-ry, it’s not support you’re getting from Valerie. It’s pity. She’s your sister and so you will never get an honest comment from her or any of your other sisters. They are your blood and therefore they are obligated to behave in this manner!
Way to cause a little spice Ryan!! It was interesting for me to learn about the "bloods," "non-bloods,". I'll have to remember that. I really quite enjoyed the video. It reminded me a lot of myself bowling. The only thing missing from your video that has happened to me when I bowl was stepping onto the "bowling lane" itself and then having both legs fly out from under me and landing smack on my back. I was able to entertain all who witnessed. Good times indeed!
Wow.....what do i have to do to get heated debates like that on my blog....oh, and you don't really have that bad of form ryan...it is much like mine =)
22 comments:
I'm sorry but you have to do something about Video Tuesday. This is sub par and you know it!
Don't listen to him Ryan! Your Video Tuesdays always rock! At least you keep up on your blog. Don't be so hard on yourself. Keep it up little soldier.
compliments
It is spelled compliments.
She is so wrong to encourage you like this. See Ry-ry, this is how the ‘bloods’ work. They give you false compliments to keep you going down the wrong path. They (the bloods) think this is the way to build confidence and boost your self worth. The ‘non-bloods’ however, they tell it like it is. No sugar coating for us, we want you to know that disappointment is a normal part of life and you should just deal with it.
hey. do i need to break you two up? i will not have marital disputes on my blog! thanks for your support wahwee, and a SHAKE OF THE FIST to you loudboy!
MIKE, YOU ARE SUCH A GOMER! YOU CAN'T MAKE A COMMENT, SPELL A WORD WRONG, AND THEN DELETE IT, PRETENDING THAT YOU NEVER WROTE IT, AND THEN WRITE THE SAME COMMENT BELOW MINE (INCLUDING THE WORD SPELLED CORRECTLY, THANKS TO ME)!!!!!
I SURE LOVE YOU!
MIKE, YOU ARE SUCH A GOMER! YOU CAN'T MAKE A COMMENT, SPELL A WORD WRONG, AND THEN DELETE IT, PRETENDING THAT YOU NEVER WROTE IT, AND THEN WRITE THE SAME COMMENT BELOW MINE (INCLUDING THE WORD SPELLED CORRECTLY, THANKS TO ME)!!!!!
I SURE LOVE YOU!
yeah ya gomer!
You're going to have to delete that again, Mike. "She's you sister"? You think that's gonna fly with us? wow....this is getting ugly.
Valerie the ‘comment stuttering’ makes you the gomer! And Ry-ry, it’s not support you’re getting from Valerie. It’s pity. She’s your sister and so you will never get an honest comment from her or any of your other sisters. They are your blood and therefore they are obligated to behave in this manner!
And I love you too Wahwee! xoxoxo
Yeah Ryan, that video stunk. Non-bloods tell it like it is.
I'm juss kidding. It was a good time.
Way to cave Heidi
Way to cave Heidi
Way to stutter loudboy.
I'm the blood of a non-blood, so what should my honesty factor be?
Way to cause a little spice Ryan!! It was interesting for me to learn about the "bloods," "non-bloods,". I'll have to remember that. I really quite enjoyed the video. It reminded me a lot of myself bowling. The only thing missing from your video that has happened to me when I bowl was stepping onto the "bowling lane" itself and then having both legs fly out from under me and landing smack on my back. I was able to entertain all who witnessed. Good times indeed!
Wow.....what do i have to do to get heated debates like that on my blog....oh, and you don't really have that bad of form ryan...it is much like mine =)
Post a Comment