(DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING)
That is hillarious!!! When they are big and famous, we can all say, "ah yeah, we knew them when!"
He's so hot! I want to go to the zoo with him too. Wow, $132.00 - that's big time! 7th east and all that - wow - he's so cool.
I am so embarrassed for him.
Aw. I hope Mandi sees this soon. I love when he talks about the honies and the homies. Poor B Money.
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS IS NOT A JOKE. Way too painful.
oh wow....is all i can say....wow...hmmmmmm, hope he doesn't quit his day job.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is hillarious!!!
When they are big and famous, we can all say, "ah yeah, we knew them when!"
He's so hot! I want to go to the zoo with him too. Wow, $132.00 - that's big time! 7th east and all that - wow - he's so cool.
I am so embarrassed for him.
Aw. I hope Mandi sees this soon. I love when he talks about the honies and the homies. Poor B Money.
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS IS NOT A JOKE. Way too painful.
oh wow....is all i can say....wow...hmmmmmm, hope he doesn't quit his day job.
Post a Comment