(DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING)
You're clever Ryan. You took a semi-boring video and made it hilarious and awesome. Polka!
So cute!! Too bad the picture was so dark.
I don't know why this makes me laugh but it does. Perfect music.
Cayden is in perfect polka form. cute.
How you could not love this!!!I mean they don't come any cuter than those 2--add a little Polka and it's a for sure thing. Great Job Ryan!
no comment
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You're clever Ryan. You took a semi-boring video and made it hilarious and awesome. Polka!
So cute!! Too bad the picture was so dark.
I don't know why this makes me laugh but it does. Perfect music.
Cayden is in perfect polka form. cute.
How you could not love this!!!I mean they don't come any cuter than those 2--add a little Polka and it's a for sure thing. Great Job Ryan!
no comment
Post a Comment