
hey everyone. it seems like all i do is post video tuesdays! oh well, i guess it is better than SOME people. you know who you are. this video tuesday went a LOT smoother than the last one! hope you enjoy this, it is more a subtle "did you hear it," and has been a classic in our family ever since. i can't read 1 Nephi 11:16 without thinking of this memorable night. enjoy!
5 comments:
i dont get it............
Read the scripture! "condescension", not "condensation". I totally remember that Christmas Eve! I didn't know you captured it on video. That was so funny. Poor mom. She really is a great reader, that is just one of those words. I don't think we have read that scripture in our Christmas Eve reinactment since that night.
Jim's laugh cracks me up and then Tom's comment is so funny. Have we EVER been able to get through a spiritual moment without something funny happening?
I look forward to this year.
That's awesome.
see, your mother is the 'Christmas ass'.
...and loudboy's back!
Are you going to stand for that comment about your mother, Ryan? I wish there was a blog of just you and Mike fighting. That would be enjoyable.
I love your family videos.
Post a Comment