sup. the following is a classic clip in my family. many a year have we had great asperations to send this in to america's funniest videos, but as of now...nothing. so sit back, enjoy, this clip basically explains itself, hilarious!
Holy crap! I had no idea that you were a victim of domestic violence! I now know why you rock back and forth in fetal position when Hillary walks into the room. You need professional help.
what the...why the google account sign in? I'm not sure if that was annoying enough. I had to reset my password because I had forgotten it. What a pain! All that just to comment on video tuesday. Thanks must be given. Gifts must be sent.
Anywho, that was funny Heidi.
I can't imagine who would attack such a little cherub face. Pure evil, that's who.
This was hillarious. You are so bad Ryan. I love how the beautiful music plays on your sweet little angelic face and the music you play on the rest. For some reason this just cracked me up totally. LOVED IT!
6 comments:
Holy crap! I had no idea that you were a victim of domestic violence! I now know why you rock back and forth in fetal position when Hillary walks into the room. You need professional help.
Oh, sign in with my GOOGLE account. I'm not a quick one.
That video is so funny. I've always focused on Hillary's face - I've never noticed the pain and anguish you're dealing with. Poor little sissy.
what the...why the google account sign in? I'm not sure if that was annoying enough. I had to reset my password because I had forgotten it. What a pain! All that just to comment on video tuesday. Thanks must be given. Gifts must be sent.
Anywho, that was funny Heidi.
I can't imagine who would attack such a little cherub face. Pure evil, that's who.
LOVED the slo-mo eating.
Well, that was well worth the effort.
This was hillarious. You are so bad Ryan. I love how the beautiful music plays on your sweet little angelic face and the music you play on the rest. For some reason this just cracked me up totally. LOVED IT!
That is hilarious!
Post a Comment