Monday, January 08, 2007

video tuesday is BACK! (again...)


hi everyone. i feel bad but i don't. two, (or three?) weeks without video tuesday, but it was the holidays! i didn't do anything, but hey, i wasn't about to bust my bum to put together a video...welll, i wanted to, but i was ever so lazy. ah lazy. what would i do without you...probably a lot. heehee. thats pretty funny, i like that, that just came out! anywho, i figured i would start the year off with a new look for pretty ryan's domain. for a designer, i was pretty disappointed for the lack of cool templates to choose from, so this was the best i ran across. you like? i can see that loud boy, bless his heart, copied my action of updating his look also.

'nother tidbit. my cool cousin finally updated his blog, i better kudos it...

http://www.jac0bhyatt.blogspot.com/

okay. i like this video. this was our family's Christmas Eve. a bit diverse you might say...but isn't that a good way to describe our family?

enjoy.

9 comments:

wahwee said...

That Amy is SO MEAN. She used to beat the crap out of me in our younger years and she is at it again. Now she is also going after poor Jim.

Serves her right. All that slappin and fightin and I don't think she even got the present that she wanted.

Loud Boy said...

Okay you heart blessing smart a**! Do you happen to know how many blogs are out there in cyberspace? Huh? What was that? That’s right! FAR TOO MANY TO COUNT. Well, of the twenty or so blogs that I frequent, five of them updated to a new look for 2007, each of them updating prior to you. That’s right you dumb-crap, ‘before you’! So, if I am correct, and I know that I am. You are the ‘blog-domain-format-update-copier person’! And you thought you were the first. (“Oh, I’m Prettyryan and I’m going to update my blog to a new and exciting look, I’ll be the first in the entire universe and everyone will follow me because no one on this planet is talented enough to think of such a clever scheme on their own!”) (insert Ryan’s high pitched girly laugh here)!

Why are you so threatened by me little man? WHY?

Oh, and as for your Video-Tuesday. The Moore family is too violent for me.

heidi said...

Will you do a video of you opening the re-wrapped $.23 'game bag'? THAT was funny. Gary certainly got his 23 cents worth.

heidi said...

Why are all the links gone??? I NEED those.

Oh yeah, and awesome video of the wild side of Amy.

mandi said...

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! A loudboy and prettyryan slapfest. Yes!

Amy has some serious anger issues. That was funny.

heidi said...

Ok Ryan, I know you have a video to use, post it already! I'm sick of coming here with nothing new posted. (it's all about me)

Loud Boy said...

He can't post it Heidi. His mommy won't let him. She is afraid someone will steal it and win your new kitchen.


Ryan, Cut the cord already!!

heidi said...

That is hilarity. I wonder what the odds are of that happening. Since that's a problem, you could blog about your ride home with Tiffanie and Zak - I'm sure it was blog worthy.

Dave & Elyse Hyatt said...

haha, i love the moore family christmas....oddly enough, it reminded me of a hyatt-family christmas. must be related or somethin...