Monday, January 22, 2007

Gary and Heidi's Kitchen Contest (it works now, i promise!)

Sup everyone, sorry for the delay in postin', but i feel that i have been missed, so that is kind of nice. aww...cute. i have made a lot of mental posts in my head, does that count? okay. i was actually going to post this last week, but it was the last day of the contest and some people feared conspirators stealing ideas...oh, and it wasn't loading very fast, so i gave up and was high and dry for a video tuesday. anywho. this is a movie that gary and heidi and i (and mia) made for a "martha stewart kitchen makeover." basically the object was to make them laugh, so hopefully we did it. enjoy!



17 comments:

Loud Boy said...

I hope you sent Martha a copy with sound!! Why can't I hear anything?

heidi said...

Oh good, I thought my laptop was broken or something. You can make the part where we talk not have sound - we are SO awkward! The rest is funny though.

mandi said...

Dang - I was frantically adjusting all volume control to hear it. I'm glad it's not just me. Can't wait to hear it. It looks good already.

Ian said...

where is the video?????

yo mama said...

Get on the ball Ryan, we're counting on you!!!

Loud Boy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loud Boy said...

. . . And so the wait begins.

I think you are out of ideas, you’re just dangling the carrot in front of us to see how many times we will come back to this dang blog. Well I'll tell you right here and now, I'M NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE CRAPPY WAY YOU TREAT YOUR FELLOW BLOGGERS. But I will be back, mark my words, I will be back!

holly fay said...

ryan! that is so good! seriously, they better win. you never cease to amaze me. who are the voices of the appliances?

Mooryan said...

thanks holly. good question.
VOICES:
-senor oven: gary
-fridgie: ryan
-linolio: ryan
-table: gary
-sink: ryan
-cupboard: gary

heidi said...

I don't know how you got roped into doing it all, but THANKS RYAN! If we win it will be because of you.

Loud Boy said...

Nice job ry-ry! I think you should have mentioned the ‘baby on the way’, that would for sure have sealed the deal. Everyone knows that Martha loves to help the new moms.

Jaime said...

That was great. You guys have to win! My favorite was Gary's fist shaking - "keep it down in here." HAHAHA! Good job guys!

mandi said...

That was so funny - you have to win!! Nice job on that. I like the "keep it down" too. And the "sorry" at the end. Good job!

yo mama said...

That is so hillarious!!!!! So you are sending it in to a Martha Stewart contest? Excuse us uneducated Arizonians. . . we don't know this stuff. All I know is I would vote for this video hands down!!!

Ebon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pam and Rand said...

It was so good to see a new video - I've missed video Tuesday - this is great. Very clever! Good Job!

Christine said...

Heidi told me about this video and it is HILARIOUS and amazing. Congrats on getting them a call with Martha. I hope you don't mind that I am linking this video on my "Party of Three" Website soon. Christine