Monday, February 05, 2007

its not mine, but it has touched my heart

i don't have a personal video this week, but i have wanted to share this with the world! it makes me so happy. so much that the first part is my alarm clock on my phone. i wake up every morning with a smile. enjoy!

4 comments:

holly fay said...

before i comment on your video - don't get offended. i'm online, but i'm not signing into my gmail account. hehehe. :)

this video touched your heart? i think we need to watch it together because i don't get it. i like it though because it has unicorns in it. the end.

mandi said...

I thought it was very funny. I like the ending.

Dave & Elyse Hyatt said...

Oh my gosh...I've seen this video before, and it cracked me up!!!!! You should've told us you made it, I'd have believed you!

Zak said...

This video is super creepy but I love it. It makes me laugh a lot. I showed it to some people at work today and they thought I was a nut case.