Saturday, April 07, 2007

happy easter.

hey ya'll. had some fun tonight. we went to sugarbritches house to dye easter eggs, very fun! i loved it. year by year i try to make funky colors and stuff, which is fun, but this year i found the joy of sharpies on eggs...made a couple fun ones for cayden...and myself. happy easter! (by the way, don't forget the true meaning of it.)
really proud of this one...its my dad!





buzz lightyear for cayden

raphael, the ninja turtle for cayden (he drew on it)

random punk

"pretty flower...pretty pretty flower..."

5 comments:

sugarbritches said...

I love doing easter eggs, i love the creative art work that goes on. every year dad does something creative in his own way, like the chinese man, or this year, eggy Hitler. Ryan's work this year is really good! Dad egg looks perfect! Cayden loved his ninja turtles and buzz. We missed valerie's watermelon this year.

heidi said...

I've never heard of this Moore tradition. The one of your Dad is amazing Ryan - it totally looks like him, oddly enough. Fun! Mia and I did a few, but we just used the PAAS stuff. boring.

holly fay said...

that's why i date you! (because you can make an easter egg amazingly resemble your dad!)

wahwee said...

Great eggs! You are very talented. This year was pretty lame for our family. I was so stinkin' tired as we didn't even get to decorate eggs until 9:00 p.m. on Saturday. Plus, I thought I had vinegar, but I didn't, and I was not going to the store again, so the colors were really light and lame. Bottom line, for the first time I did not make my famous watermelon egg. It just wouldn't have worked with pale (almost non-existent) green. The shame. We didn't even decorate for Easter this year. Double shame.

Jaime said...

Who decorates for easter? I love the eggs. I've never even thought to do anything different than dye and stickers. BORING!