if ya'll checked out montgomery q's and zak's blogs lately, you would have noticed ambigrams. i was intrigued, had never done one, wasn't sure if i could, then i did. this is the 'holly-ryan' ambigram...i did it a few weeks ago. a little rough, but i like it. thanks paul and zak for the ideas.
6 comments:
welcome to the club!
we design some too..
salam (peace),
nagfa
singapore
ok, i must be a total tard (yeah yeah, i saw conference, not pc) but anyway, I don't understand what a ambigram is. help the mentally challenged uterusless lady.
good question lisa. all an ambigram is (the way i understand it) is you can write something one way, flip it around, and it is another phrase, or the same phrase. so...with mine, one side says 'ryan' but when you rotate it 180 degrees, it reads 'holly.' i think its cool...apparently so does nagfa. hi nagfa.
very nice, ryan. Fun huh?
So cool. I need to try it! If Nagfa can do it...
Great job Ry Ry! This is so beyond me. I can't even comprehend doing something like that. But, I can type a mean pleading.
Post a Comment