I'M WITH YOU RYAN! UP YOURS VALERIE! WE'RE GOING!!! I guess we need to decide which family to dust to make it happen. I think it's important that we do it. We need to return to the good ole days. It will be really disappointing not to have a fire. But I can bring some logs and orange cellophane and use tom's generator to plug in christmas lights.
Hey, Hey, Hey! Watch it people the Petersons now have the internet and a dog. So we will see when you write about us and then sic our vicious Dexter on You!
It must be awhile since we have gone since my sweet Alex doesnt know where Gooseberry is. We shall have the talk tonight Alex. (now I think I have him nervous if he reads this, he is probably nervous about what gooseberry is!)
dont worry alex, it's not the same as dingleberry. you're probably thinking about the time you had to go to the groomer to have your dingleberries cut off. it's not the same. wait, i hope you know what dingleberries are, cause if you don't, it's not what you think!!
8 comments:
I'm with you Ryan. I think I went there twice with the family - it was always a good time. Plus, Valerie will pay us all $5 if we go!
I'M WITH YOU RYAN! UP YOURS VALERIE! WE'RE GOING!!! I guess we need to decide which family to dust to make it happen. I think it's important that we do it. We need to return to the good ole days. It will be really disappointing not to have a fire. But I can bring some logs and orange cellophane and use tom's generator to plug in christmas lights.
really lisa, it comes down to one decision...who do we like more? gary and heidi, or petersons?
wait what about the petersons, and wheres gooseberry
yeah...petersons are cut.
Hey, Hey, Hey! Watch it people the Petersons now have the internet and a dog. So we will see when you write about us and then sic our vicious Dexter on You!
It must be awhile since we have gone since my sweet Alex doesnt know where Gooseberry is. We shall have the talk tonight Alex. (now I think I have him nervous if he reads this, he is probably nervous about what gooseberry is!)
dont worry alex, it's not the same as dingleberry. you're probably thinking about the time you had to go to the groomer to have your dingleberries cut off. it's not the same. wait, i hope you know what dingleberries are, cause if you don't, it's not what you think!!
Post a Comment