(DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING)
that is so random and hurray you finally updated your blog
was it your fault for the giant lego dude Ryan?
That is hilarious! I wonder where it came from? I wish you had one for your wedding.
why did you steal a lego guy dumbbum
Just got the awesome invite today!!! You are both DANG CUTE!!! YES, I SAID DANG CUTE!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!!
i think legos are going to take over the world...
update!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that is so random and hurray you finally updated your blog
was it your fault for the giant lego dude Ryan?
That is hilarious! I wonder where it came from? I wish you had one for your wedding.
why did you steal a lego guy dumbbum
Just got the awesome invite today!!! You are both DANG CUTE!!! YES, I SAID DANG CUTE!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!!
i think legos are going to take over the world...
update!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Post a Comment