Tuesday, October 02, 2007

yes...the rumors are true...

it is in fact my birthday today. my brother gary, in his goodness emailed me these pics this morning. the kitty one (original included also) is something he found in wired magazine that makes us laugh ever so much...just not really sure why. enjoy!



4 comments:

heidi said...

I don't think people know you still blog, therefore, no comments, yet. Hopefully people will come to witness the hilarity.

sugarbritches said...

Holy crap you finally blogged!! wait, i'm behind too. oh well! Happy birthday lamb chop! We had a great time with you & Holly on your pre-birthday fun fest! I finally got rid of my heart burn yesterday from Los Hermanos. Those pictures are hilarious!! The cat one cracks me up, i have no idea why, i don't even know what it means but it makes me laugh!!!!

biscuit said...

happy b day

yo mama said...

I love the cat picture too. Your face looks so serene and peaceful. . . Happy belated birthday. Hope it was a great one!