
so. for a nice, lovely, spiritual FHE, Holly and i decide to play a nice, lovely peaceful game of scattergories. well. you see holly says i "cheat" at this game at that quality should go over quantity, so i said, "what about creatity?" case in point.
the letter was "W", and the question was "World Leaders/Politians" so i put "W."
i thought it was ingenious! she didn't accept it. what ya'll think?
5 comments:
i don't even know how to play that game
I don't either - Don't get it. Explain.
For George W? He wouldn't even work with a G - he's no world politician!
Sorry, Ryan I am with Holly on this one The letter was not "G" and His name is George W. not just "W" It was very clever though I will have to give you that.
Sorry pumpkin, Holly wins...nice try though. I liked the effort, from one cheater to another.
Post a Comment